I have written exams. Yes'm. I have. Just as a brief run down, here's how it all went:Social Written
- Bleh. To the extreme. I think I kinda rambled a bit and didn't really address the topic at all (it was something about economic development). I did Topic B instead of A because A was about nationalism. I was somewhat confident going in simply because I saw the position paper I did a few weeks back and I managed 100% on it. My teacher said that if I did really well on this I could bring my mark to a 90 easily. I don't think I did. :\English Written
- Horrible. Two and a half hours to write two stupid essays and I was still not really done by the time we had to finish. I did finish the essays but I didn't have enough time to go over them. I don't think I did very well at all. I'd be surprised if I managed even 7/9 on them.Japanese
- Easy as pie. Was almost done the entire test and
going over it before the first hour was up and we were allowed to leave.English Reading Comp
- Just as bad as the written. While I was writing it I almost passed out, though. It was so stifling and hot in the gym that I got really dizzy and nauseous and ended up reading the last passage about four times trying to understand it. I did a bit better the second time around when I went through it - at least most of it made sense. I honestly don't think I did very well at all.Social MC
- Fairly easy, up until the end of it. I don't think I did too bad.Spanish
easy. I finished going over it and writing it before the hour was up again. I had an apiphany at the end, though, where I suddenly understood the Spanish I was reading. XD So... I fixed my answers.
That's it though. No more exams until halfway through next semester. Unfortunately my summer hasn't begun with a good start. I contracted a bladder infection last Thursday and I've been drinking cranberry juice to get rid of it. It seemed to be working for the first while, but then I noticed that I was still in pain for no apparent reason. Josh came with me to see the doctor today and it turns out that I still have the infection. He told me that I should be going every time I have a bladder infection. He asked also asked me if I'd been on two drugs for it and I told him no since I've never gone specifically for a bladder infection. Last time I went and we identified that I had one, we were actually going because I had the flu. So... Apparently having one for more than two or three days is not good. Did two urine tests today and was put on pills to kill it. In August I have to have a complete abdominal and renal ultrasound in case there is something severely wrong. I dread that time... Last time I had an ultrasound was when I was five and it was for, ironically, a kidney/bladder infection.
We got my hair cut Wednesday~ It's really short now and if we straighten it, it looks like Kairi's from Kingdom Hearts (because that was the kind of cut I wanted). Although if I want it to look the way it's supposed to, I have to get a straightener and gel to hold my bangs in place and chukly like I want them. I don't own the former so... I guess I'll be buying one. I'm opting for a cheap one though, because it's not like I'll be using it for the rest of my life.
Got a new keyboard. Mine was crapping out horribly. Whenever you typed 'o' you would get 'o]' and if you typed 'h' you got 'hf', if you typed 2 you got 28. Also, if you hit the button to go to Dell's homepage it opened Windows Explorer, and if you hit the Dell Support Centre button it opened the calculator; if you hit shift it would act like the back button and if you hit control it would open up my favourites. It was so stupid. Dad bought me a new keyboard and it's black and gorgeous and I absolutely adore it.
I guess that's it... This summer started off like last summer in that I was on medication, only this stuff lets me eat and stuff since I'm supposed to take it with food. Oh, Saturday I work and tomorrow Josh is going to his dad's and will be brought back at 10 on Saturday. I'm going to miss him, naturally. I also hope that I sleep well tonight... I haven't slept at all in the last five days and it's beginning to take its toll, along with the infection. I'm really hoping that I don't wake up repeatedly throughout the night.
Before I leave you, however...( Stolen from Lilly!Collapse )